Friday, May 22, 2009

African Americans Make Stacy Head Sad

Stacy Head’s emails, both those released by Tracie Washington and those she released herself leave a little something to be desired in terms of drama or embarrassment. To be sure, Head says some things that the more PC of us could be offended by, but hell, we’re not talking Imus level remarks here.

I have not finished reading all her emails, so I’m still holding out hope that there is a bomb in there somewhere. So far all I’ve found that is remotely interesting is her statement in this pdf that African Americans don’t know how sad they make her. I admit, I laughed out loud when I read this. All I could picture was Stacy entering a room, talking to someone behind her. As she turns to face the room, she realizes it is filled with black people. Her shoulders slump, as she walks dejectedly back out of the room. Thanks a lot African Americans. You make Stacy sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment